Looking for adventure to celebrate his 13th birthday, Hunter began his travel
in style.
(and boarded Air Force One)
In search of his goals to conquer Hollywood
(thus climbing above the Hollywood
sign)
& land himself in a celebrity mansion,
(aka Doc Brown's house from 'Back to the
Future')
He enlisted the help of a Hollywood power couple.
(his Uncle Ken & Aunt Heidi)
They drew up their plan in the sand
(so that all traces would wash away)
& roared off in their surrey with the fringe on top.
(ok, maybe not speedy, but it sure is cute)
Along the way, they encountered unexpected obstacles,
(who put this giant rock
wall here?)
Intense adversity,
(yikes, he has bad breath!)
And surprising dangers.
(BEHIND YOU!!)
In the end, they conquered the world
(or at least Southern California)
& found mouthwatering treasures!
(oh the joys of chocolate sprinkles!)





3 comments:
Wow! Fit for book publishing!!! :-)
Perhaps I can do this when I am 13, again!!!
I wish I could have gone! What a great trip!
Post a Comment