Thursday, December 22, 2011

Book Tour

Much of the past month found me visiting various cities for parties, readings, and events to promote my children's book, "The Twelve Dreams of Christmas". I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing friends, some of whom I had not seen in 20+ years. The amazing support and words of encouragement have blown me away at times making me cherish those special people even more. The children I encountered put smiles on my face as they said some of the sweetest things and asked some of the funniest questions. One little boy, after learning that I live in Brussels, wanted to know if I like to eat Belgian waffles while another thought I might know how Santa fits down the chimney. I found my own heart touched as different adults were moved to tears while listening to the story or as I got to read to a group of special needs children at their Christmas party. The fact that my mom could join me in this adventure was icing on the cake! A special time from every angle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun your tour sounded and just connecting with friends had to be wonderful!!!! Such a great book!!!