Going for a night out to see a movie makes for a
great night. Add red carpet, champagne and chic clothing, and you get a
magical night. 'Golden Thread', a movie I worked on last year, had a screening at the American Film Institute over
the weekend, and who better to take as my date than my real life leading man.
This enabled me to introduce him to the amazing cast and crew with whom I
had the privilege to work including my movie husband & daughter as well as the writer/director.
Although my role in the film was small, as the story focuses on life after my death, every
time I popped up on the screen or as my name appeared during the rolling
credits, Ken squeezed my leg letting me feel his pride. I'm
thrilled to say that the film has already been accepted into a couple of film
festivals with the promise of several more. It's moments like these that
I'm reminded how much fun I have in my chosen industry, and I look forward to
many more red carpet rides!



1 comment:
Such a "Golden" event!!!
Post a Comment