Sorry that I have taken so long to update our blog. After spending a few weeks feeling constantly nauseous and loosing a couple of pounds, we realized that I brought back some type of stomach bug from Egypt. Dealing with the doctors in Brussels brought a new appreciation for the U.S. medical system and the quality care that Americans receive. Thankfully, I had Dr. Schultz handy to lend his medical knowledge. Unfortunately, the medicine used to treat my illness resulted in a lovely rash all over my body…including my face. Trying to cheer me up, Ken reassured me that I still looked beautiful in the dark…hehe! Appears as though both problems have cleared, and I am as good as new.

I spent last week with Ken in Prague, Czech Republic where his current project takes him quite a bit. During the week, I developed a better understanding of how hard Ken works as he often didn’t return to the hotel until after 10:00 at night. We made the most of his free time, though, wandering a city we love and exploring new places as well. We even met up with a new Czech friend, Karel, for dinner at a local restaurant one night. Nothing compares to hearing a local’s view point of the sights and customs of the city.
.JPG)
We stayed in a truly unique and charming hotel. The owners designed the hotel and all of the rooms around musical themes such as classical, crooners, and rock. We landed in the Elvis suite…no “Heartbreak Hotel” for us, though. We loved it! The room key was even shaped in the form of a treble clef. Since Ken stays there regularly, I felt like I stepped into a form of “Cheers”…a place “Where everybody knows your name.” A truly harmonious trip!