Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words

I just returned from 2 fast-paced and fabulous weeks in the States with my mom. We managed to see lots of family in Texas, Oklahoma, and California. My niece, Moriah, celebrated her 8th birthday, and I surprised her by showing up for her party. The look on her face and the great big hug I received made the trip completely worth it! We also visited Los Angeles for several days where I got to show mom my old stomping ground and introduce her to some of my friends. Below are some of the pictures from our fun filled journey.

Lunch with mom and four of her sisters

Visiting a book fair with my niece and nephew, Moriah and Garrett

My sister-in-law, Kara, with my nephew Hayden

Mom in front of Warner Bros. Studios

Mom and my Uncle JT who lives in California

Chrissy - my friend and walking partner in LA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi & ken
i just wanted to tell you how much i enjoy your pictures and little stories. i always look forward to see what is next.

sue farned