
A true highlight for us was visiting the air force base on which Paul works. We felt very privileged to get insight into the lives of the men and women who serve and protect our national safety and freedom. Also, seeing places like Starbucks and Cinnabon and then eating at Chili’s made the trip extra special. I am always amazed by those little things we miss from “home”.

To continue our theme from Robyn & Paul’s visit to our place back in May, we stayed up late playing round after round of spades. That combined with great conversations made the limited sleep worth while. The girls hadn’t forgotten their new love of the movie “Cat in the Hat” as well as the fact that I told them I would bring this movie to their house. Thankfully, I remembered to pack it, and they happily watched it multiple times. We ended the weekend grateful to have renewed such fun friendships and despite them moving back to the U.S., hope for many more times together in the future.
1 comment:
Ahhhh, spades....
Haven't played in years! I am not sure if I remember!!!
Post a Comment