Welcome to Schultzberg! Home to the American adventures across the globe. We hope you enjoy sharing in our stories.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Home At Last
I find it crazy to think that, until we returned to Brussels this past Monday night, we have only spent 10 days in Brussels since mid-November. Between Ken’s business travel and work in London, Thanksgiving, our holiday cruise, and the past 3 weeks in the US for Ken’s eye surgery, we have only waved in passing to our Belgian apartment. Needless to say, the cobwebs and layers of dust have begged for attention, while saying hello to “long lost” friends has called our names even more. As we try to settle back into life at “home” (I am discovering that the word home embodies the phrase “where you hang your hat” much more than an actual building as we have learned to adapt to whichever “home” we happen to find ourselves these days), I desperately need to catch up on editing photos as my files seem filled to overflowing and also post several new blog entries. Seeing that I last posted a blog the morning I started these numerous weeks of travel, I feel I am a bit behind. So, I will try to post a few notes over the next several days along with pictures of our time in the various locals we visited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment