Kidnappings,
gun shots, tears, and fears…the short film I worked on during October reminded
me why I love working in the entertainment industry. Despite severe dry eyes from 2 days of
straight crying and numerous bruises on my body from being tied to a chair,
getting shot and falling onto a hard cement floor, I had a
blast (no pun intended). This role pushed me as an actress
and definitely left me feeling vulnerable at times, especially as I felt the
eyes of crew members on me while I softly sobbed in between takes waiting for
the camera to roll again. The director
shared with me that the results captured on film proved so amazing
that she and the editor now have the difficult task of choosing what to use and
not use, making the whole experience even more worthwhile. I can’t wait to see the finished product…and
will keep my fingers crossed for a sequel so that my character can seek her
revenge.



1 comment:
Can hardly wait to see the film!!!
Post a Comment